There's only eight more days til the Second International Infertility Film Festival, on the theme of "Seasons"! A last-minute checklist has been posted up at the site, and the entries are trickling in already. To fuel the excitement, here's a sneak preview from my film:

This woman is an infertility blogger, so we can't show you her face on television. But we can show you her scrubbing her kitchen floor with a toothbrush.



Feeling fueled? Well, eight days still leaves you time to compose an entry! Email me if any questions.


2 Comments

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Two seconds ago, I was having a flip out with Josh because we're only halfway through making the film and I have to redo a bunch of pictures. Instead of actually working, I am surfing blogs on a break. And then I go to read yours and I can't escape!!! AAAAH. Must. finish. film

Pamela T. said...

I'm working hard to make my entry come together. The "seasons" emphasis might be a bit of a stretch though given that I launched off on an idea without fully appreciating there was an overriding Seasons theme...I could call it "Seasons of Hope and Despair." Would that qualify??

Powered by Blogger.