Pitch in if you can help!

I wanted to collect every video of someone injecting/preparing an IVF drug onto the one site, in case anyone ever found it helpful. I've managed to contact most of the video-makers, but if you see yours there and want it taken down let me know. I'll be looking around for more, and if you know of one I haven't included, point it out! There's also a wish list to be taken care of, and added to.

Or, if you'd rather just add the little icon to your sidebar and leave it at that, well, I've got something for you, too:




And if you live in Ontario, Canada, check this out.


7 Comments

ColourYourWorld said...

I love it Bea, a great idea !

Umm shouldn't you be studying or doing assignments ? ;)

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I think this is brilliant. I love having everything compiled into one space. Thank you for doing this, videomistress.

Videomistress--that sounds vaguely smutty!

Schatzi said...

Ok, I have no videos to add, but I LOVE the icon!

BigP's Heather said...

Just a reminder:

YOU ROCK!

soralis said...

What a great idea.. and yay for Ontario, hope the rest of Canada and the US take note!

Aurelia said...

Videomistress!

Yes, definitely your new title in my mind.

And a very helpful idea for me, because I may be injecting a few of those soon, and I've forgotten every darn thing I've ever learned about it.

Courtney said...

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the kind comments you posted for me today.

Powered by Blogger.